Monday, November 28, 2005

Hello from the Baz Man

Hello. I've been invited to talk about my gambling theories with the other 2 people reading this blog. My general theories on gambling are run with streaks and look out for weird lines when teams that don't meet up very often. Another piece of advice is to hit early season lines as the gambling community doesn't know what the hell they are doing until 2-3 weeks into a season. Its great for the Association. I guess that doesn't help much right now because the Pot O'Gold is already over.

Tonight, I like the over on the MNF game. 47.5 at the time of this writing. That seems pretty low, considering that the Colts can easily put up 30 and their defense last week looked like the Colts pre-Dungy defense. It was that bad. Splitting that 47.5 figure, you need about 24 points per team. I figure the Colts are worth 30, so I subtract 6 from that figure and the Steelers only need to score 2 touchdowns and 2 field goals to win the over. Doesn't seem that hard.

One thing that I like to do is bet on games with live betting, it enables you to hedge your bet or double down with more action if you feel confident in your original bet. Stay tuned.

My favorite online gambling sites are Bet365 and Pinnacle Sports:

Bet It Live With bet365!

2 Comments:

Blogger Doing Lines said...

Live betting is a good way to hedge, but is hedging a good idea? Who knows.... I've taken some good live bets, and some really bad ones. I think you have too.

1:59 PM CST  
Blogger Doing Lines said...

Also, I like the over there, but after reading your comments on it, I'm more scared. Can the steelers really do that much vs. the colts d?

2:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home