Friday, December 16, 2005

Golden State Warriors tonight

Warriors giving 4.5 at Toronto:

The Raptors are the 2nd worst defensive team in the league (on a PPG basis), and the worst on opposing FG% basis. The warriors are a high-scoring team (8th in PPG), and while they don't have particularly good FG%, against the Raps this will jump up considerably. The Warriors do well against bad teams, are 6-2 ATS on the road, and 7-1 ATS after a loss. They are on the road, and they just lost. Come on Warriors, I need you. Baron, can you rescue me again?

What you think?

My favorite online gambling sites are Bet365 and Pinnacle Sports:

Bet It Live With bet365!

4 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

I'm leaning mostly to the Over 204 on this one, but may toss something on the W's.

After Wednesday's debacle, they owe us, right?

4:17 PM CST  
Blogger Doing Lines said...

Exactly, Scottie. Beam us up.

6:00 PM CST  
Blogger TheWagerKing said...

I fully agree DL the warriors have made me alot of dough in their last few games.GL

*Thanks for linking me on your site, I put you on mine and I'm going to reorganize so it's a lil bit more visible.

7:28 PM CST  
Blogger Doing Lines said...

Thanks wager-k. Looking forward to seeing your site updates and all....

7:30 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home