Monday, December 12, 2005

NFL Math

It's midway through the 3rd in tonight's MNF contest, yet I'm focused squarely on next weekend's pigskin matchups. Here's how the early lines add up in my mind:

SD +7.5 at Indy -

Last week's win clinched Indy a bye into the Super Bowl and an invitation for Peyton to wear his flip-flops during the White House visit

+ Meanwhile, LT and company need a W to break from the pack of Steelers, Pats, and the other AFC paper tigers

= Take the Bolts. In fact, take every playoff-sniffing team the Colts face from here on out that get to carry 7+ points with them in their back pocket (Seattle next week)


AZ -1.0 at HOU -

Houston fans will riot if the Texans blow their lead in the Reggie Bush sweepstakes.

+ While AZ has no reason to win this game, they have fewer reasons to lose.

= Take AZ.


PIT -3.0 at Minny -

Steelers are the best losers of 3 of 4 in the NFL

+ Minny is the worst winner of 6 in a row in the NFL

= Take PIT and give the points. Vikes come spiraling back to earth on Sunday.

My favorite online gambling sites are Bet365 and Pinnacle Sports:

Bet It Live With bet365!

1 Comments:

Anonymous fantasy football draft said...

howdy - you hvae an interesting blog and I enjoyed reading it! I know I like it when people appreciate my work, so I thought I would give you some credit!

Thanks,

fantasy football draft

5:45 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home