Thursday, December 15, 2005

Please Help Me Understand The Line for the Hou/Sea Game

I don't understand what happened with the Houston/Seattle line last night. The spread (at Sea -2.5) was already up during the third/fourth quarter of Hou's game with the Warriors. What would happen if T-Mac blew out his knee during the game? If Bruce Bowers got ran over by Yao?

As soon as the game went to overtime, I took Seattle. I know Seattle isn't that far from the East Bay, but don't lines usually post after a team has finished its game from the night before? BTW, the line has moved up to 3 now. Weird.

Another random observation, the guy that was calling the Hou/GS game was horrible last night. Tom Tolbert was OK I guess, but not really, but the play by play game was the worst. He did use the word dagger though so that was nice.

My favorite online gambling sites are Bet365 and Pinnacle Sports:

Bet It Live With bet365!

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

The books must have had a good read on their cleintele, the bet volume was split 51/49 on the line on this game, as per SportsInsights.

Me? I took the over 193.

11:11 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home