Saturday, December 17, 2005

Saturday NFL

Nice treat, waking up this morning, on a saturday, and finding the League waiting for me. Kind of different feeling, really.

Tampa Bay at New England, Under 37 (now up to 38).
Really, I have no particular thoughts on the winner of this game ATS. I think the Pats are the more likely winner, but the Bucs have much more to play for. I do think, however, that neither team will score that many points. Pats are averaging 18 points per game against teams in the top 1/2 of the league in defense (YPG). And while the Pats D has been rough as of late, I'm sure Billy Belichek will have something up the sleeve for Chrissy Sims and the Bucs (who have averaged 13 pts over their last 3 games). I'm taking the under on this game (it started at 34.5, and is all the way up to 38 - partly b/c Brady is playing, of course).

Denver -8 at Buffalo

Well, the Broncos definitely have something to play for these days, competing with Cincy for the #2 seed in the AFC. Buffalo has nothing to play for, outside of the health of JP Losman, and the #5 pick in the draft (AJ Hawk?). Broncos Romp.

Anything else y'all like?

My favorite online gambling sites are Bet365 and Pinnacle Sports:

Bet It Live With bet365!

1 Comments:

Blogger JoeJacksonHasShoes said...

is holcomb starting for bills?

2:30 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home