Thursday, December 15, 2005

Tonight - What we like?

I like the following:

Spurs -3 at Minnesota
The Spurs, even without Ginobli, have the potential to really take down the Land-o-many-Lakes. The key player in this game (as most SA games), will be San Antonio's Tony Parker. To what extent can he continue his hot shooting agains the Timber-puppies defense? I think he can keep it up - therefore, I'm giving the points and taking the Spurs.

FYI, I am predicting a major Minnesota meltdown at the beginning of January, when they have this schedule:
1/1: @MIA
1/4: DAL
1/6: @SA
1/7: @DAL
1/10: @MIL

Wait for it....

Denver +4 at Cleveland
Cleveland is playing poorly, and Denver is playing very well, getting a lot of production out of Melo. Take the Nuggs....

Any thoughts on HOU - SEA tonight?

My favorite online gambling sites are Bet365 and Pinnacle Sports:

Bet It Live With bet365!

1 Comments:

Blogger Doing Lines said...

Rough night for me, even though I got the 2 extra points from the nuggets (went to +6).

12:58 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home