Tuesday, January 10, 2006

College Hoops Pick o' the day

After a stellar 1-15-1 week of handicapping (the push was the Natl Champ game. Wait, what?), I'm back on the college basketball wagon.

-----------------------------------------------
Wisconsin -1 at Minnesota

Today, I really like something about that Big 10 matchup of Wisconsin at Minnesota. First of all, I think that the Badgers will win this game. I know that their 2 losses are both on the road (against Pitt and Wake), and all their good wins are at home. But Alando Tucker will come back and have a better game than he had last game (note 5-17 from the floor and 6-17 from the line). Also, Minnesota really is an up tempo team that generally can't handle the slooow-down of Wisconsin (like the slooow down of Northwestern). Also, Minnesota has pretty poor 3-pt FG defense, and I expect 'sconny to be able to exploit it.

The O/U of 134 is also quite appealing. I think that they will go through it, but I think I'll stay away. Haven't had a great run of Over/Unders recently...

---------------------------------------------------------------
On a side note, I will be joining a Basketball Picks contest over at the Sedge Court Journal, beginnning next week. I'm aiming for a perfect season (like New Mexico State). Thanks to those guys for including me in it.....

My favorite online gambling sites are Bet365 and Pinnacle Sports:

Bet It Live With bet365!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home