Sunday, January 22, 2006

College Hoops Pick - On Championship Sunday?

Yes, that's right. I'm looking into some college hoops on this glorious Sunday, and I've found some good value betting against Bobby Huggins' old squad of Bearcats:

Rutgers Scarlet Knights +8.5 at Cincinnati Bearcats

I fully believe that Rutgers has a good chance to actually win this game, but I'll still take the points. Cincy has not been playing well at all, and Rutgers actually played Pitt fairly tough (before having the lead extended late and losing ATS). Cincy has not been playing well at all, with losses to Xavier and the 'Cuse (as well as an excusable loss to the UConn Huskies). Take the Scarlet Knights, folks.

-Doing Lines

My favorite online gambling sites are Bet365 and Pinnacle Sports:

Bet It Live With bet365!

2 Comments:

Blogger Educated Bet said...

Rutgers is a strong favorite

4:56 PM CST  
Blogger Teman Poker said...

Agen Euro 2016
Agen Bola Online

4:41 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home