Friday, January 06, 2006

Friday Night Lights - THE Association

I know, JoeJacksonHasShoes has already started up with the playoff banter, but I'm going to ignore it for a day. Why? It's back to the NBA, baby.

Washington Wiz at New York Knickerbockers UNDER 211.5
The Knicks have been on an unbelievable points tear, with their last 11 games all hitting the over. The Wiz have given up season highs in their last 2 games (123 to Houston, 128 to MIA). But I cannot believe that these 2 teams are going to keep it up. They met on November 4, and the final score was 86-75. Under it.

Chicago Bulls at Milwaukee -5.5
The Bulls are on a memorable streak, losing all of their last 8 games (both straight up and ATS). The Bucks have not been playing particularly well either, but Tyson Chandler is out with a bum ankle. This midwestern battle will be won, decisively, by the sons of Mil-Aah-Waah-Keee.


Give me thoughts.......

My favorite online gambling sites are Bet365 and Pinnacle Sports:

Bet It Live With bet365!

4 Comments:

Blogger Bruno said...

Take a look at Ut/Mem over 175. This line looked like a typo when it opened at 172, at 175 it still looks good.

If it goes much higher it'll be a middling candidate.

11:41 AM CST  
Blogger Doing Lines said...

Bruno - not bad at all. I do like it, and I think I'll play with your jazz a little.

3:46 PM CST  
Blogger bdawg said...

I like you site here. If you dont mind I would like to add it to my links.

4:06 PM CST  
Blogger TheWagerKing said...

hey DL,

tonight I like the Clippers -2 @ Sacramento.

Houston(Pick) @ Toronto

Portland + 7.5 @ N.O.

twk

5:34 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home