Friday, January 20, 2006

Friday Night Lights - Big East Matchup

Big (and only) matchup in the Grande-East tonight, as the non-Charlie Weis-led Notre Dame Fighting Irish (yes, I miss John Macleod too) visit the Marquette Golden Eagles for a fun three-bombing. The Irish are coming off a big win over Providence (ooooooooh). Apparently Brady and Laura's long lost nephew Chris Quinn went off, and Colin Falls dropped some bombs on the Friars (apparently that's all he does - 127 of his 165 field goal attempts are from distance). ND shot 61% from behind the arc in that game.

The Golden Eagles, meanwhile, just handled the DePaul Demons in Chicago (well, Rosemont actually), with Steve Novak dropping 24 and a solid contribution from Dominic James.

I have see ND play at home, I've seen them play on the road. They are not a good basketball team - they have lost some serious in-conference games. I believe in Marquette in this game. Pick is:
Notre Dame at Marquette -3.5

As Al McGuire said, "When I was losing, they called me nuts. When I was winning, called me eccentric."

Call me eccentric, baby.

My favorite online gambling sites are Bet365 and Pinnacle Sports:

Bet It Live With bet365!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home