Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Jacked Up Line of the Night

My friends, we have yet again a jacked up line of the night, this time in the NBA:

San Antonio Spurs -4.5 at New Orleans Hornets
The Spurs, granted, are a much better home than road team. And granted, both Manu (or is it "El Contusione"?) and Big Shot Bob are on the shelf for this contest. Yes, the Spurs played last night. However, it's the damn spurs against the weak hornets. Take the Spurs.
-----------------------------------------

Another NBA pick I like:
Denver Nuggets -5 at Portland Trailblazers
These Nuggets are perplexing, yes. But they have been on fire recently, winning their last 6 in a row. The T-blazers haven't been so bad, but I see them as a streaky team, and they just had their 4-game winning run snapped. Bet it on the Nuggs.
----------------------------------------

Another pick that I like tonight is in the NCAA - the Michigan State Spartans visiting the Wolverines. I give a little more detail over at the Sedge Court contest (where I made this the Don't-Be-A-Gurly-Man pick of the week), but I think the Spartans are on a big-time roll.


There's a theme, here, taking the road favorites. What do you think?

DL

My favorite online gambling sites are Bet365 and Pinnacle Sports:

Bet It Live With bet365!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beware the Big Ten road favorite. I agree that Mich.St. has been on a roll, but Mich. has been playing very well also. I think Mich.St. wins, but you might sweat this one out.

4:27 PM CST  
Blogger Doing Lines said...

Yep, I couldn't agree with you more. I wrote more about that whole thing over at Sedge Court where I made it my pick of the week.

As far as the Spurs game goes, I'm getting some cold feet. I think that they may not make it - looks like they are 1-5 ATS on 0 days rest. Unknown fact about them....

We'll see. An exciting night in hoops land...

-DL
--------------------------------------------
Doing Lines - visit The Sports Gambling Blog at: http://doinglines.blogspot.com

4:55 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home