Friday, January 20, 2006

The NBA Streak

Alright, now as I've stated before, the NBA isn't my cup-of-tea. But I'm undefeated. I'm perfect. Let's see how long this can last...

--Memphis -3.0 at Philadelphia--

Grizzly-Bears are 6-2 ATS in the last 8 meetings between these two squads. Philly has been playing pretty piss-poor as of late, losers of their last four ATS and 2-8 ATS in the past 10.

DL, FYI, I will join my Memphis pick with your Nets and Golden Eagle (Wager King likes Marquette as well) selections for my first ever patent bet.

Come bet with us. Heck, it's better than the market these days.

Jan results:

NFL 2-2-0
CBB 1-2-0
NBA 1-0-0

My favorite online gambling sites are Bet365 and Pinnacle Sports:

Bet It Live With bet365!

1 Comments:

Blogger Doing Lines said...

Good luck, UJ. It appears that Wager King likes the Nets too, but is betting on Philly.

If it's all the same to the King, I'm rooting for UJ.


----------------------------
Doing Lines - visit the sports gambling blog:
Doing Lines - the Sports Gambling Blog

6:10 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home