Saturday, January 21, 2006

A plethora of Saturday college hoops picks

After Union Jack and I threw up that O-fer yesterday, we need some comeback picks. I've got the following smattering of lines that I like today (well, beginning with the afternoon games, due to my late rising time), in the NCAA:

West Virginia Mountaineers +2.5 at UCLA Bruins
Gotta love the Mountaineers with their array of game. And with Pittsnogle (even though his wife can apparently drop into labor at any second). I like WV to take this game down, even if it is in Pauley.
preview

UConn Huskies at Louisville Cardinal Under 144.5
I just don't think the Cardinal can score without Taquan Dean on the team. They have averaged 64.5 in the three games without him (including a 81 pt game against UC Davis).
preview

Cal Bears +7.5 at Arizona Wildcats
I just think that the Bears have been underachieving throughout the Pac-10 season, and they have the ability to pound it inside with Leon Powe. Look for the moneyline on this one as well.
preview

Syracuse Orange +8 at Villanova Wildcats
Villanova has yet to show that they can blow anyone in the Big East out. Their closest was a 9 pointer at Louisville (who is clearly overrated). Take the Orange (and the Irishman), but you may want to tease it a bit. Also, pray that Billy Raftery is doing the game.
preview

Oregon State at Washington State Over 119.5
The Beavers are playing better than people think, even without Lamar Hurd (starting pg). You may want to take them getting the 7+ the hook as well, up north. There will be offense in this game.
preview

What do you think?

My favorite online gambling sites are Bet365 and Pinnacle Sports:

Bet It Live With bet365!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, Michigan -1 seems a good pick, considering Minnesota is 0-4 in the Big Ten and coming off a 3OT loss to Iowa.

4:52 PM CST  
Blogger Doing Lines said...

Anon - I like that pick. I think I'll throw him into the mix too.


----------------------------
Doing Lines - visit the sports gambling blog:
Doing Lines - the Sports Gambling Blog

4:53 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice call on the under in the U of L/UConn game. I already had UConn covering on my radar, but tied it to the under for a sweet finish today.

10:26 PM CST  
Blogger Doing Lines said...

Excellent. Had a decent day myself. Though I'm sure I'm 'bout to screw it up in the NFL, but that's cool..

----------------------------
Doing Lines - visit the sports gambling blog:
Doing Lines - the Sports Gambling Blog

10:18 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home