Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Is Kammron Taylor

the offspring of Chris Rock?
What I want to see during half-time of the Minny at Wisco match-up is the backwoods battle both teams' lumberjack big men. We'll use a "World's Strongest Man" type set-up.

Wisconsin:
Brian Butch
Greg Steisma
Jason Chappell

Minnesota:
Dan Coleman
Spencer Tollackson
Jonathon Williams

We'd see shit like keg toss, car lift, etc.

My favorite online gambling sites are Bet365 and Pinnacle Sports:

Bet It Live With bet365!

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott A. Edwards said...

Hi my friends! I'm writing to you because I just came across a business that I think has great potential. It lets you save money on almost everything. Make money from almost everything, Including home loans- plus... help lower your taxes--best of all--it requires absolutely no investment. I thought you might be interested and like to check it out...

Here I have a webmaster creada por seomundo el pagina web a el site/blog. It successfully covers webmaster creada por seomundo el pagina web a el related stuff and almost everything else!

Come and check it out if you get time, Scott.

7:36 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home